[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 22 Jul 16 09:08:45 UTC Gabrielle answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To not be loved
- Where would you like to live?
- In Paris
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To live in contact with those I love, the beauties of nature, with books, music, poetry, the opera and theatre
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Frida Kahlo and
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- Bad food and arrogance
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Hitler and Stalin
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The strength of all those who enlist
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Stronger intuition and power to say NO
- How would you like to die?
- Surrounded by those I love, and whom love me.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Annoyance at having to think about myself to answer these questions and stress over work
- What is your motto?
- I rather wish I hadn't than wish I had
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Gabrielle's answers being displayed as featured answer.