[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 04:52:21 UTC esayer (35) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- My family or friends dying.
- Where would you like to live?
- Minneapolis in the summer, and anywhere warmer in the winter!
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To be in love.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- The X-Men.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Van Gogh, Dali, Anne Frank
- Your favorite painter?
- Andy Warhol
- Your favorite musician?
- Bob Dylan, Jeff Tweedy
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Georgia O'Keefe
- Your most marked characteristic?
- My talent for art
- What do you most value in your friends?
- That they are fun to be with.
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Not having freedom.
- What would you like to be?
- An artist who changes peoples' opinions.
- What is your favorite color?
- I love them all.
- What is your favorite flower?
- Sunflower and Morning Glory
- What is your favorite bird?
- Blue Heron
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Italo Calvino, Ayn Rand
- Who are your favorite poets?
- ee cummings, Shel Silverstien, Lord Byron, Dr. Seuss
- What is it you most dislike?
- My own worst qualities, and bad drivers.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Berlin Wall, Space exploration man on the moon . ..
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Will power, discipline
- How would you like to die?
- In my sleep an old woman.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Agitated that I didn't accomplish what I wanted to today.
- What is your motto?
- Life is short.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of esayer's answers being displayed as featured answer.