[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 02 Feb 17 17:22:49 UTC Aleesha (32) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To not be in control of myself or my own actions
- Where would you like to live?
- Away from Phreak camps, out in the wildnerness
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- For my sister and I to be free do do whatever we want
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Impulsive, temperamental, sometimes arrogant
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- I really like superheroes who stand for something. All that power, and they choose to use it for good.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- I'm really into tales of war heroes. Those poor fools who got caught with their pants down but didn't bat an eye. They just found a gun or plane or whatever and fought back.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My sister, Kissa
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Badass is badass. Man, woman--who cares.
- Your favorite painter?
- Don't have one.
- Your favorite musician?
- Don't have one, I just like music with a good beat. Bring on the drums!
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Bravery, Confidence, Honor
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Quick-wittedness, determination, a firey personality
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Does setting things on fire count?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- The Lone Ranger
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Like-mindedness, Loyalty, people who aren't wishy-washy.
- What is your principle defect?
- Yeah, okay, so I sometimes don't know when to shut up.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To become a slave forever, and/or to be forced to hurt those I care about.
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- Yellow and Orange - like fire in the night
- What is your favorite flower?
- Who gives a crap about flowers?
- What is your favorite bird?
- The Phoenix
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Don't really have any.
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Again, who has time for poetry these days?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- I have to be my own hero. (My sister's pretty cool too, I guess)
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- All of them. If they're heroines, it means they stood for something. I like a woman with a backbone.
- What are your favorite names?
- I like names that have meaning. Like mine; it means restless.
- What is it you most dislike?
- Being controlled/manipulated. Deceit.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Power-hungry psychopaths about covers it.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- All the times the good guys won.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- I'd like to go out in a blaze of glory!
- What is your present state of mind?
- Bored, mostly. Is this almost over?
- What is your motto?
- The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Aleesha's answers being displayed as featured answer.