[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 02 Sep 16 16:38:24 UTC Alexis (17) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Losing everyone I love
- Where would you like to live?
- A nice cabin on a nice peaceful lake, close to town but not too many people close to your house.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Quality and peace for everyone
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- The people that can think outside the box and can solve problems in multiple ways.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Anyone that can take control of their own life and can be completely comfortable.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Anyone that can take charge.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite occupation?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- lack of confidence
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- all of them
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Dr. Suess
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Kim Kardashian
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Marilyn Monroe
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- Annoying People
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- which ever way leads to the best headline news story ever
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- you have not lived until you've done something for someone who can never repay you.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Alexis's answers being displayed as featured answer.