[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 21 Apr 17 02:19:49 UTC Amy Martinez (20) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Without happiness
- Where would you like to live?
- Close to my daughter
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Time with my family
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- The Old Captain in the original Starship
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Hannibal and Scipio Africanus
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My daughter and my wife.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Whoever my daughter is playing.
- Your favorite painter?
- Vincent Van Gough
- Your favorite musician?
- George Strait and Brad Paisley
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Hard work
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- They are all important
- Your favorite occupation?
- Any that I could find
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I can't think of anyone
- Your most marked characteristic?
- I hope it's love
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Never having seen my daughter grow up.
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- I love all the colors, but red.
- What is your favorite flower?
- My wife loved lilies, so lilies.
- What is your favorite bird?
- Robin, it means spring has come.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- I mostly read historical non fiction
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Don't read a lot of poems, but my daughter would tell you a good one.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My grandfather (my mother's side)
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- My mother. She should be famous in history.
- What are your favorite names?
- Amelia and Sarai
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Hannibal and Scipio Africanus (they are both the heroes and the villains in each other's story)
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- None that I've lived through.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- The ability to walk again, but I know that's not possible and that's what I've learned to live with.
- How would you like to die?
- Before my disease took me.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Overwhelmed for the success of my daughter.
- What is your motto?
- Make your own fate.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Amy Martinez's answers being displayed as featured answer.