[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 02 Oct 14 15:10:07 UTC Ana Marija (20) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Not feeling anything.
- Where would you like to live?
- I don't know, somewhere where I wouldn't have to worry about the future.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- The experience of love, be it a friendly one or some other. Also, being able to do what you wish for.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- To excessive self-criticism while longing for self improvement.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Those that constantly exceed their limits and are self-assured.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Those that were brave enough to try something new, have an original idea even though there was a possibility that the others would not like it.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Those that stood up for their own beliefs and ideas.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Those that have the same qualities as my favorite heroes of fiction. People with strong personalities amaze me.
- Your favorite painter?
- Salvador Dali.
- Your favorite musician?
- If I had to choose, classical one would be Chopin, alternative one would be Kurt Cobain at the moment.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intelligence, self awareness and morality.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Intelligence, self awareness and morality, just like in a man.
- Your favorite virtue?
- The ability to face a challenge.
- Your favorite occupation?
- Writting, reading, drawing, singing, listening music, watching movies/series/cartoons and playing games.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Their opinions and emotions. They are all developing into stunning adults full of passion and wisdom.
- What is your principle defect?
- Self criticism.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Losing people I care about.
- What would you like to be?
- Just like Proust, myself.
- What is your favorite color?
- Red, because everytime I see it I start thinking about passion.
- What is your favorite flower?
- Red rose, because it is both sharp and gentle.
- What is your favorite bird?
- The falcon, but I'd be a bit scared in it's persence, I would not know what to expect of it.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Franz Kafka, Albert Camus, Paulo Coelho and Edgar Allan Poe.
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Charles Baudelaire and Antun Branko Šimić.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Angelina Jolie and my parents.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Audrey Hepburn and Jeanne D' Arc
- What are your favorite names?
- I don't know, nomina sunt odiosa.
- What is it you most dislike?
- Being depressed or helpless.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Those that caused only suffering to people. Those that overused their own power and abilities.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- I'm not sure I admire any of those events. Maybe I just don't know much about them.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Will power, charm and confidence.
- How would you like to die?
- In a way that would not hurt the people I care about and those that care about me.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Neutral with a touch of sadness.
- What is your motto?
- "The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven." by John Milton is the one I'd use to describe my own motto.
This is my site on deviantart http://runawayreality.deviantart.com/ if anyone would like to check it. If not, it's fine as well. Cheers!
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Ana Marija's answers being displayed as featured answer.