[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 13 Jan 16 06:56:44 UTC Ann (62) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- The pain you feel in your heart when someone you loved deeply dies.
- Where would you like to live?
- In the present.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Reading a book or writing, playing with the dog and cat, taking a walk on a trail.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Not being able to finish a project.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Animals like Fiver of Watership Down
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Michaelangelo, Mozart, Mother Theresa
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Women who show strength in adversity
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Women who are dare devils yet smart
- Your favorite painter?
- Red Skelton
- Your favorite musician?
- The one that writes or sings a song that moves me.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intelligence, kindness, sense of humor, creative
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Intelligence, sense of humor, creative, kindness
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Writing or Photography
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Shirley "Cha Cha" Muldowney
- Your most marked characteristic?
- The need to be near perfect
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Honesty and loyalty
- What is your principle defect?
- Being too direct
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To have grown up without a family.
- What would you like to be?
- A writer, photographer
- What is your favorite color?
- Light blue sky color mixed with pinks and yellows
- What is your favorite flower?
- Poppy or sunflower
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Michael Connelly
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Jim Morrison, Jewel, Maya Angelou
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- The people who do not know me but stop to say a kind word.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Harriet Tubman, Marie Curie, Gloria Steinem
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- In 1975 when they started evacuating Viet Nam and Cambodia and Laos
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- To be able to paint or create music on multiple instruments.
- How would you like to die?
- Content that I had done everything I wanted to do
- What is your present state of mind?
- Tired, indifferent
- What is your motto?
- You are responsible for your own happiness
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Ann's answers being displayed as featured answer.