[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 20 Jan 16 15:54:58 UTC Ash Bloom (27) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To hold tightly onto limited perceptions.
- Where would you like to live?
- Wherever there are wild bodies and minds.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Unlimited books, abundant lovers, (who are ideally also) intelligent accompaniment.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Compulsively absorbing poor quality media with little reason to do so; cheese.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- The courageous, mad-eyed yet honest heroes and villains.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Marcus Aurelius, Leonardo da Vinci, Aristotle, Buckminster Fuller, Banksy, Bruce Lee, Naudi Aguilar, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Ernest Hemingway, William Whitecloud... it's endless.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Amy Schumer, Margaret Mead, Maya Angelou, Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald. All extraordinary givers to society.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Those who are mighty without being hard. Poetic without being soppy. Pure without being boring. Slutty without being apologetic.
- Your favorite painter?
- Salvador Dali
- Your favorite musician?
- Chet Baker
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intellect, integrity.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Self-awareness, intelligence, sexual essence.
- Your favorite virtue?
- All aspects of self-betterment and sharing of the spoils.
- Your favorite occupation?
- Reading, colliding ideas, communicating, movement and playing with consciousness.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Perhaps more courageous and broader in perspective at ever a younger age. Da Vinci if a human actor is needed.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- The need to be admired, respected and valued. Held and romanced.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Intellectual-physical playfulness.
- What is your principle defect?
- Lack of consistent application.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To die without contributing unmissable works.
- What would you like to be?
- A better me.
- What is your favorite color?
- Depends on the context in which they arise.
- What is your favorite flower?
- Female genitalia. Roses and Frangipani if I must choose outside of sexual organs.
- What is your favorite bird?
- The Hummingbird or Hawk.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Orwell, Huxley, Bukowski, Hemingway and Wilde, despite very limited exposure to the last three.
- Who are your favorite poets?
- I'll have to ask Wesley for recommendations.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Those who appear to be most realised and consciously dedicated to unburdening themselves from limitation.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Joan of Arc seemed a fine woman from the tales.
- What are your favorite names?
- There's usually a few that float through and have their era.
- What is it you most dislike?
- This question.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- I haven't met any of them, so it's hard to say.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Every time that war stopped.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- In a way that reflects the man I become up to that point; or better yet, not at all.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Total exhaustion, primarily emanating from the eyebrow and eye region.
- What is your motto?
- Onward and upward.
FB = /ashley.bloom
MAIL = ashtraybroom [AT] gmail.com
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Ash Bloom's answers being displayed as featured answer.