[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:59:31 UTC Bliss Inthemorningdew (16) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Everything that I'm feeling right now. It's all struck me at once - my only true friend is dead, and no one else in school but me knows the horrors that took place that night. I have to leave this place as soon as I can...
- Where would you like to live?
- Back with my parents in Canada, or wherever they're living now.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- People living together in harmony without so much silly fighting and disagreements. I suppose that's what I'm used to, given my childhood.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- I feel completely unable to protect those I care about. If I could, I could have saved Sarah Lynn, and would never have helped Sandy gain control over the school..
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Kindness, friendliness, a tendency to be understanding in most circumstances
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- All of the same. And politeness...so many of the girls I've met here are so snobby or shallow, even when they try to seem friendly.
- Your favorite virtue?
- I would probably say something that not everyone would consider a "virtue"; mainly, being different and avoiding a tedious lifestyle.
- Your favorite occupation?
- The only thing I could say is watching television. I guess I really need more hobbies...
- Who would you have liked to be?
- A normal teenager, in a different state, at a different school.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- My general failure to fit in with everyone around me, sadly.
- What is your principle defect?
- General confusion.
- What would you like to be?
- Myself? Happy? I don't understand the question..
- What is your favorite color?
- I'd have to say either sky blue or lilac, but I love all colors except red...it reminds me of blood.
- What is your favorite flower?
- I love flowers...daisies, I suppose. I had a friend named Daisy, back at the commune. I suppose I'm still thinking about my old friends, even with so many new people surrounding me...
- What is your favorite bird?
- The bluebird. So gorgeous..
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Agnes, Sarah Lynn, Flying V and Daisy and Clementine, and my own parents, of course.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- The ability to know when someone is less than trustworthy.
- How would you like to die?
- Peacefully in my sleep, without any pain, hopefully surrounded by people I love (if any of them are still around and still love me.)
- What is your present state of mind?
- Very, very unsettled beyond anything.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Bliss Inthemorningdew's answers being displayed as featured answer.