[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 03:29:25 UTC Bluto (29) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Lack of detail.
- Where would you like to live?
- An island. A very temperate island.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Harmonic discourse with whoever pleases to talk
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Sense of humor without restraint
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Those who move the world, not those whom the world moves.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Napoleon, Aristotle, Miyamoto Musashi and Montaigne
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- An ugly girl with nice legs and good taste in music.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Hard lovers and soft talkers
- Your favorite painter?
- Joseph Mallord William Turner
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- A sense for the correct and the comedic
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Seductive body language
- Your favorite virtue?
- The measurable ones
- Your favorite occupation?
- Ruminating while urinating....and reading
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I suppose, Shakespeare, provided I could ditch the wife and kids
- Your most marked characteristic?
- An unavowed sense of discomfort
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- Laziness and lust
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To never be rid of my mother or my grandmother
- What would you like to be?
- Depends on the money offered
- What is your favorite color?
- None interesting enough to mention
- What is your favorite flower?
- Lilly-and any others
- What is your favorite bird?
- The ones served hot and readily prepared
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Leo Tolstoy and Charles Dickens
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Percy Shelly and William Wordsworth
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- No heroes, just quotes
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- You can't be serious. Most of them were the wives of the above mentioned quotes
- What are your favorite names?
- The naughty ones
- What is it you most dislike?
- The weaknesses of others; provided they're not overshadowing my own
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- The despicable ones, which could mean anybody
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- All the funny ones, and a few of the genocidal ones as well
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- The ability to instantly draw an Infallible psychological profile on anyone I meet
- How would you like to die?
- How is up to the perpetrator
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- After debt, questions and answers are the primary killers of most homeowners
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Bluto's answers being displayed as featured answer.