[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:27:37 UTC Bob (22) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- A lack of direction.
- Where would you like to live?
- Rural Connecticut/eastern Massachusetts
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- A sense of accomplishment.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Any hero who can make me laugh.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Ted Williams, Ty Cobb
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My mom? I dunno. Honestly I don't have any heroes.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Any who can entertain me long enough to make me forget she's a woman.
- Your favorite painter?
- Van Gogh
- Your favorite musician?
- Neil Fallon
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- I'm going to agree with Proust on this one.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Earl Weaver
- Your most marked characteristic?
- I don't talk much. Also, I have really long hair. People tend to notice both of these.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- They are willing to talk to me.
- What is your principle defect?
- Mistrust of others.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Dying young.
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- The tulip.
- What is your favorite bird?
- The parrot.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- What's.... uh.... nevermind. Bill James?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- That guy. The guy with the.... uh....
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Stephen Colbert
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Hmmm... never thought about it. Eleanor Roosevelt?
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- Waking up.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- What he said.
- How would you like to die?
- In a foolish car stunt.
- What is your present state of mind?
- General unease.
- What is your motto?
- I don't have one actually. Perhaps I should.
I'm a college student currently unsure of where he'll be in a year or how he'll get there. Perhaps someday I will look back on this from some position of immense accomplishment. Currently I'm not counting on it.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Bob's answers being displayed as featured answer.