[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 16 May 18 03:31:51 UTC Bobby Eugene answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- right now: going back and forth between mama's and mae's, not having a home of my own and a drunk for a husband
- Where would you like to live?
- in the city or at least in the finest house in town, i'm tired of being stuck in the damn country or in the trashy mill village
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- i deserve things, i want things:. a fine house, new clothes for me and the kids, money to spend, plenty of food, all these new appliances i see in the magazines
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- letting my temper go, nagging bobby, hollering at my kids, saying damn
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- heithcliff. someone romantic... who'd die for you
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- strong women or wild women like Alice Roosevelt
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- elizabeth taylor, though i might make just as good a movie star as her
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- scarlette ohara, SHE has gumption to pull herself up by her bootstraps
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- kitty wells or frank sinatra
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- keeping a damn job, being a provider, being strong as i am
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- any woman that has enough good sense and courage to think and do for herself
- Your favorite virtue?
- my strength, my hardheadedness, my desire for better
- Your favorite occupation?
- sewing beautifully, decorating with beautiful things
- Who would you have liked to be?
- a model or movie star or at least just someone who doesn't live back alley cat's life, pretty much homeless
- Your most marked characteristic?
- my looks and fashion
- What do you most value in your friends?
- i don't have many, i'm too ashamed but honesty, no backstabbing, forthrightness
- What is your principle defect?
- refusal to accept my lot, turning into a harpy like that damn mae
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to go on living like this
- What would you like to be?
- the me i'm supposed to be, some of my dreams have to come true
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- red bird
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- erskine caldwell
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- my daddy, my brother boise. they keep it together, jobs and boise always looks so good in brand new clothes and shoes
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- What are your favorite names?
- alice (my first name), Michael, Pamela and Roger
- What is it you most dislike?
- cleaning those damn venetian blinds one at a time and also when that nasty daddy and brother of bobby's peek at me through the wall when i'm changing clothes
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- general sherman
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- 1918 when the americans went into WWI. my daddy went as a medic!
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- being able to sing or paint or have the time to do either
- How would you like to die?
- not like this, i want something to leave my children, and a legacy somebody might be proud of
- What is your present state of mind?
- i'm out of it, i need a home, nice things, clothes for my kids, a husband that don't lay off a week and a time and come home drunk and it'd be nice if he'd bathe once in a while and quit the damn moping
- What is your motto?
- I WILL
This is written as to create a character profile of my late grandmother. This is my depiction of her at 22 years of age.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Bobby Eugene's answers being displayed as featured answer.