[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Mon, 30 May 16 23:25:44 UTC Bree (23) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Continuing my service in the Marine Corps
- Where would you like to live?
- With my wife
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Spending unlimited time with family and friends
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Captain America
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- General Patton
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Black Widow, Princess Leia
- Your favorite painter?
- I prefer photography
- Your favorite musician?
- Led Zeppelin
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Understanding, intelligence
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Cooking, sleeping
- Who would you have liked to be?
- At first a Marine, but now I just want to be home
- Your most marked characteristic?
- I'm protective
- What do you most value in your friends?
- They're fun loving and would do anything for me
- What is your principle defect?
- Quick temper
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Losing my wife
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Lilies, they're all I buy
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- J.R.R. Tolkein (based on the movies)
- Who are your favorite poets?
- I don't like poetry
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Dad, veterans
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- I can't think of any
- What are your favorite names?
- I don't really think about it
- What is it you most dislike?
- The 5AM alarm
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Those who threatened America
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- World War II
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Book smarts
- How would you like to die?
- Doing what I love
- What is your present state of mind?
- Dread, I have to go back to work tomorrow
- What is your motto?
- Just get through it
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Bree's answers being displayed as featured answer.