[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 24 Aug 16 19:14:43 UTC Brett Ferguson (42) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Having no cheese
- Where would you like to live?
- A world entirely made of cheese
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- If I could have a wife and family made of cheese
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- The Stinky Cheese Man, The Swiss Family Robinson
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Whoever invented Cheddar, Swiss,and Provolone
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Linda the cow
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- The cow that jumped over the moon, Audhumbla
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- The string cheese incident
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- High lactose tolerancy
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- High lactose tolerancy
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Creating things out of cheese
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Michelangelo, but I would have crafted the David out of cheese
- Your most marked characteristic?
- People say it's odd that I only speak through cheese
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- Some people think it's strange that I don't speak using my own voice
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Lactose Intolerance
- What would you like to be?
- I'd like to be the Michael Jordan of cheese making
- What is your favorite color?
- Yellow, Orange, White, and sometimes Blue
- What is your favorite flower?
- Cheddar cheese shaped to look like a flower
- What is your favorite bird?
- Robins, they like cheese
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Paul Kindstedt, he wrote a book about the history of cheese
- Who are your favorite poets?
- I don't know any
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Ben the bull
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Harriet Tubman, she helped people escape the south, where there is no good cheese
- What are your favorite names?
- Swiss, American, Provolone
- What is it you most dislike?
- The food pyramid
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Anyone who ever banned a cheese
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The time I recreated the Battle of Gettysburg out of American and Cheddar cheese
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- The gift to perfectly copy the accent of any people in the world
- How would you like to die?
- Drowning in fondue
- What is your present state of mind?
- Pleasantly mild and smooth
- What is your motto?
- Say Cheese!
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Brett Ferguson's answers being displayed as featured answer.