[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Mon, 22 Aug 16 05:43:29 UTC Brian (24) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- to lose the ones you love
- Where would you like to live?
- I'm happy here where I live.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Doing what I love and having a family.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- not sure
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- I dont' know that I have a favorite
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- I don't think I have a favorite here.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My mother who was a single mother
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Again I don't think I have any.
- Your favorite painter?
- Don't have one. I love photographing and there is a photographer who I am mentoring because I love thier work.
- Your favorite musician?
- Blue October
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Strength and kindness
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Strength and kindness
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I like who I am.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- My pride
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to hurt those I love
- What would you like to be?
- A successful photographer
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- An owl
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Not a fan of poetry
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mom
- What is it you most dislike?
- unkind people
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- quietly in my sleep
- What is your present state of mind?
- Hurt by Brian
- What is your motto?
- Be kind always
Daisy is an aspiring photographer. She works currently for a photographer taking pictures of people's children. She has a great love for Brian but he has betrayed her and her pride has made it impossible to even listen to him. She is beginning to want to settle down, get married and start a family. She's kind and sweet yet strong and smart. Raised by a single mom she learned to be independent and self reliant.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Brian's answers being displayed as featured answer.