[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Mon, 04 May 2009 04:27:24 UTC Bryon Springer (25) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- to be isolated from humany traped with nothing but your own mind
- Where would you like to live?
- iN A world free from pettiness.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- to be loved
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- to get lost in works of fiction
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- those who sacrifice their own wants and happiness for the better good of others
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- kipling, robert frost, the historical titus pullo and luscius vorenus
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- a women with the heart of a lion, but still soft when she needs be
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- inteligence and intestenal fortitude
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- gentleness, quircky
- Your favorite virtue?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- someone who stille had the courage of youth to take on the world and win
- Your most marked characteristic?
- a desire not to be abandoned by humanity
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to lose my mind
- What would you like to be?
- myslelf, as perfect as a human can be
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- the lily
- What is your favorite bird?
- the cardinal
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- i have none
- Who are your favorite poets?
- rudyard kippling and myself.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- sgt, stohlp,
- What is it you most dislike?
- my worst qualities
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- none. how can i despise a person i've never known. their actions on the other hand, well the question did not ask for that
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- battle of ia drang
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- confidence in myself
- How would you like to die?
- a better man then i currently am
- What is your present state of mind?
- the same as proust, annoyance of having to think about myself
- What is your motto?
- I thought i knew once. when i discover it again i will tell you
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Bryon Springer's answers being displayed as featured answer.