[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 25 Nov 11 19:54:11 UTC Candlewycke answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- the solitude coming from actions making yourself undesirable
- Where would you like to live?
- in the mountains in a cabin
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- my wife and son, books and to be the master of my own time
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- the archetypes of wisdom and trickery
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Lincoln, teddy roosevelt, lao tsu,
- Your favorite painter?
- Norman rockwell, rembrandt, manet
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- self reflection
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- the courage to display fenine virtues boldly
- Your favorite occupation?
- art in all its forms
- Your most marked characteristic?
- old fashioned values
- What is your principle defect?
- lack of motivation, ambition
- What is your favorite color?
- earth tones
- What is your favorite flower?
- dandelion, because to all others it is only a weed yet its beauty lies in its tenacity.
- What is your favorite bird?
- the crow, that trickster and psycopomp, also the owl.
- What is it you most dislike?
- myself when I accept less than I know to be possible.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- ars memoria
- How would you like to die?
- What is your motto?
- that which makes us happy, makes us wise.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Candlewycke's answers being displayed as featured answer.