[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 28 Sep 16 13:01:50 UTC Carla (26) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- When I am alone in reality and in spirit, and that there is nothing I can do.
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere peaceful and bright and airy, like by the sea or lake.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Earthly happiness if being able to enjoy nature and try new things.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Wang So from ML:SHR. He is a passionate and intelligent man. He protects the people he loves no matter what. He makes things happen.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- A man of action, of keen intellect, of kindness.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Assertiveness and beauty
- Your favorite virtue?
- Kindness and honesty
- Your favorite occupation?
- reading, watching
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I dunno, any sucessful person, perhaps.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- A person who just want to heal and grow under someone's love and concern
- What do you most value in your friends?
- honesty, acceptance
- What is your principle defect?
- stubborn and negativity, a sense of entitlement
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To die or to live without realizing any of my dreams
- What would you like to be?
- a better, happier, more successful me
- What is your favorite color?
- shades of blue, in harmony with pink and green and purple
- What is your favorite flower?
- What are your favorite names?
- Irene, Charlotte
- What is it you most dislike?
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- die in peace with no pain
- What is your present state of mind?
- shit. but still fine
- What is your motto?
- get through it
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Carla's answers being displayed as featured answer.