[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Sun, 14 Nov 10 01:08:55 UTC Carly (21) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- In my experience, being separated from someone you love, but I'm sure there are worse things.
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere sunny with occasional thunderstorms.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- I don't think happiness is a feeling you can easily predict.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- I probably think too much.
- Your favorite painter?
- Edward Hopper
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- I admire intelligent people but those who still go with their hearts every time.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- As above - intelligent people who do the right thing, not just the most logical thing.
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Listening to music and taking photographs.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- An interest in lots of different things.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- A sense of empathy and a sense of humour.
- What is your favorite color?
- Cerulean blue.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- In no particular order - Edith Wharton, Sylvia Plath, David Nicholls, Alan de Botton, Emile Zola
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Alexander Pope, John Keats
- What is your present state of mind?
- Reasonably content.
- What is your motto?
- "Life goes on."
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Carly's answers being displayed as featured answer.