[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 10 May 11 22:26:31 UTC Carol answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- losing my children
- Where would you like to live?
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- fear of not finding love
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Jesus, Martin Luther King,
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Mother and Father
- Your favorite painter?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Love, Honesty, Integrity
- Who would you have liked to be?
- A better me.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- a craving to be loved.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Integrity & Honesty
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Not getting my children back in my life.
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Wild flowers
- What is your favorite bird?
- humming bird
- What are your favorite names?
- Terry, Larry, Brian, Francis,
- What is it you most dislike?
- liars and people who are jeleous
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- artistic painter
- How would you like to die?
- Having my family with me and be a better person.
- What is your present state of mind?
- A little scared of what life will bring to me. I don't want to live alone.
- What is your motto?
- Be Honest.
I believe in honesty, being passionate, compassionate, lovable, adventuresome, and spontaneous. Honesty, Respect and Integrity are very important in my life.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Carol's answers being displayed as featured answer.