[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 16 May 18 20:39:21 UTC Catherine (33) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- losing both of my parents and having to move to wisconsin
- Where would you like to live?
- in a singular moment a few weeks ago prior to my parents dying
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- spending time with family
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- retreating into books instead of engaging with othersf
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- harry potter and anyone who embodies the essence of bravery and self sacrifice
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- the first woman who flew a plane around the world was pretty cool. I guess I forgot her name
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- my mom. well she was anyway.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- lol can I say Hermione Granger?
- Your favorite painter?
- i'm a big fan of the impressionist era
- Your favorite musician?
- ballet music
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- grown up
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- someone who is a teacher and enjoys spending time with me
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- someone who's parents aren't dead
- Your most marked characteristic?
- my birth mother taught me how to be bold, so boldnes
- What do you most value in your friends?
- someone to talk about books with
- What is your principle defect?
- I think I'm to chubby to be a good dancer
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- losing the smell of my mother
- What would you like to be?
- I would like to be a flower. A momentary display of beauty and then gone with the season
- What is your favorite color?
- depends the object
- What is your favorite flower?
- lilacs. they remind me of the perfume my mom used to wear
- What is your favorite bird?
- birds poop everywhere and they have flees, gross
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- anyone who can tell a good story about the hero's journey
- Who are your favorite poets?
- i like anything about nature, unless its about birds
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- the man who found me a new home after my parents died
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- my birth mother and all of the single moms out there
- What are your favorite names?
- the name of the book i'm currently reading
- What is it you most dislike?
- when I finish a book
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- people who could have made a different choice to better mankind and didn't
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- I don't know much about military history, so I'll say ending slavery, in any country that has done so
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- uncanny whit in any moment
- How would you like to die?
- looking up at the night sky
- What is your present state of mind?
- I wish I could go back in time to tell Catherine how thankful I am to her and that I love her
- What is your motto?
- gratitude turns what we have into enough
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Catherine's answers being displayed as featured answer.