[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 05:55:21 UTC Christina Kronberg (23) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be without my daughter.
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere with 4 seasons, and a short winter. Where Jesse could make enough money for me to stay at home if I wanted. Where all my family and friends lived within 15 minutes.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Somewhere in nature on a beautiful, warm, sunny, windy day. Surrounded by those I love most - especially my daughter.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Procrastination and negativity.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Good hearted, kind, genuine people. Anyone like that.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Anne Boleyn.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- The altruistic, good souls.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Your favorite painter?
- Frida Kahlo.
- Your favorite musician?
- Anyone with the gift.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Sensitiviy. Genuineness. Morality. Benevolence. Mystery. Honesty. Sense of Humor.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Strength. Honesty. Genuineness. Morality. Sense of Humor.
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Devotion to yourself, your family and your home.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Someone more stable and stronger. Less the victim, more the heroine.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Truth. To me and to themselves.
- What is your principle defect?
- Lack of will power.Lashing out.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Never being able to know my daughter.
- What would you like to be?
- The best possible version of myself. Someone honest, true and good. Without being conceited.
- What is your favorite color?
- Blues and greens. Colors of the earth, ocean, sky. Organic colors.
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- I'm not much a fan of birds, save their ability to sing and fly.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Oscar Wilde. JM Barrie. Any and all.
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Silvia Plath, Frost, Poe and Shakespeare.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- GOOD people. Good into the very coe of their being.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- MArie Antoinette.
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- Lies. Malevolence. Arrogance. Entitlement.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- People who have the means and ability to speak up and don't.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The Civil War fascintes me, but I say "nothing."
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Charm, beauty. Being capivating and persuasive. Musical ability. Psychic ability.
- How would you like to die?
- A good woman. The mother of several healthy, happy, successful children, all of which know undoubtedly how much I love them.
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- ""Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open, and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Christina Kronberg's answers being displayed as featured answer.