[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:26:00 UTC Cissa Fireheart (32) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be without my family
- Where would you like to live?
- In Florida
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To be with my husband and children, snuggled up in bed and spending time together being silly on a Sunday morning
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Procrastination, Worry, the need to have a master plan of action for everything
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Severus Snape, Holden Caufield,
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- King Arthur, Raymond Buckland, Scott Cunningham, John F. Kennedy, Theadore Roosevelt, Franklin Rooosevelt, Colin Powell
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My mother and my Priestess
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Anne Shirley, Sookie Stackhouse, Elphaba Thropp, Scherazadie
- Your favorite painter?
- Henri Matisse
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intellegence, a sense of humor, honesty
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Intelligence, honesty, confidence
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Computer Programmer
- Who would you have liked to be?
- An award winning actress
- Your most marked characteristic?
- my fierce loyalty to those I love
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Their ability to pick me up when I am down, or to indulge me in my momentary fancies.
- What is your principle defect?
- My need to be in charge of everything
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To have never met my husband
- What would you like to be?
- At peace with myself and the world
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Blue Jay
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson, Jim Morrison
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My Husband, My father, My Priest
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Cleopatra, Anne Frank, Margret Thatcher, Anne Boelyn, Both Queens Elizabeth
- What are your favorite names?
- Elijah, Emily, Edward, Kaitlyn, Anne, Victoria, James
- What is it you most dislike?
- Hatred, intolerance, and those who make actions in the name of it
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Hitler, The Inquizition Priests, Al-Quaida Leaders, Saddam Hussein
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- My husband's 15 years of service.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- The ability to fly
- How would you like to die?
- In my sleep, quietly, with no pain, after a long, happy, love-filled life.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Chaos, Stress, Planning my next actions
- What is your motto?
- This above all, to thine own self be true
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Cissa Fireheart's answers being displayed as featured answer.