[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 16 Feb 17 22:03:57 UTC Clarence (17) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be humiliated
- Where would you like to live?
- When I am old, somewhere quiet and peaceful; While on my youth, somewhere I can change.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To be content of myself, reading books where only nature to disturb me in my home.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- My human ignorance, it's the most basic.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Those whom contain human faults, but rise up to change society. And also Icarus
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Those whom were ambitious in character; and revolution screaming in their hearts, like Lenin and Guevarra.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- The women who fought, including its writers. More generally, the ambitious types.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Those who try not to be too much of a woman but act feminine. Rebellious but tender, ambitious but graceful.
- Your favorite painter?
- Van Gogh, Danilo Danela, Amorsolo, Francisco Goya, Monet.
- Your favorite musician?
- Beethoven, Schubert, Wagner, Carl Weber.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- His passion and ambition combined with charm, intelligence and rebelliousness
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Her passion and ambitions, combined with her gentleness, graceful, but manipulative character.
- Your favorite virtue?
- Virtues that make humanity progress.
- Your favorite occupation?
- Reading, strolling, writing, thinking, and staring into a beautiful view of nature.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- The Greek philosophers, maybe Plato. Or Nietzsche just to feel and understand his philosophy better
- Your most marked characteristic?
- Contradictory, bit absent-minded, unsure, passionate, original.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Sincerity mostly, loyalty and shared ambitions.
- What is your principle defect?
- My anxiety, my hesitance and laziness to act. I think more than I should and never get to do anything.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- My parents suffering because they're begging me to be satisfied.
- What would you like to be?
- The person I admire in history and in fiction.
- What is your favorite color?
- Natural colors, how they blend and light up in nature like the trees in an afternoon, and the moon on a dark sky.
- What is your favorite flower?
- The ones that give lighter colors. The humble ones in random fields, not the gorgeous types in gardens.
- What is your favorite bird?
- Owl and the Raven.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Maybe Orwell and Camus, nothing else comes to mind.
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Sylvia Plath, Emerson, Wordsworth, Rimbaud---and I think only one poem by Kipling.
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My Math teacher, Vladimir Lenin, the rest is in history.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- What are your favorite names?
- Valentine and Constantine.
- What is it you most dislike?
- My weaknesses, and annoying people.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Aaron Burr, Marcos and others whom only live and work for themselves.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Alexander the great's Campaign and, if it can be counted, revolutionary campaigns like in America.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- More ambition and charm, the ability to speak clearly and passionately.
- How would you like to die?
- Being remembered, left a legacy for society to ponder and built upon.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Contemplative at my answers, at the same time, being at a rush as I have to go somewhere
- What is your motto?
- Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam. To live is not merely to breathe, it is to act. I will see the world in my own eyes, and change it.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Clarence's answers being displayed as featured answer.