[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Sun, 14 Jan 18 14:13:36 UTC Cucks answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Self pity. Isolation.
- Where would you like to live?
- A villa near the sea, a cottage in the hills and in the hearts and minds of people
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Soaking in the glorious sun, with the gentle breeze across my face and the sound of the birds chirping
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Not sticking to time, being an absolute foodie, over thinking things
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- The extraordinariness in the ordinary women of the world - balancing all that they have to & aiming to accomplish all they set their eyes on.
- Your favorite painter?
- Artist - Hussain. Installationist - Subodh Gupta
- Your favorite musician?
- Rahman Rahman Rahman
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intelligence, wit, strength of character and someone who knows how to live, work & play equally!
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Intelligence, confidence, knowledgable, chilled out, has an opinion!
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Indulging in my gastronomic desires. When not that, pondering & problem solving
- Who would you have liked to be?
- A warrior, a conqueror, a ruler of new lands & people. Alexander the Great, Chenghiz Khan, Babur.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- My energy & vibe, passion & gregarious self!
- What do you most value in your friends?
- The fact they have a world view, they think & question, delve into lesser travelled paths & have an enthusiasm for life!
- What is your principle defect?
- My management of time, absence of indifference and detachment at times with people and processes.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To be rootless
- What would you like to be?
- The best I can be. To leave behind a legacy.
- What is your favorite color?
- Depends on time & space - from Rouge to mustard yellow, fuccia pink to cherry red
- What is your favorite flower?
- Lotus - Apart from its eternal beauty, the fact that it's a symbol of purity rising from the unexpected muddy waters.
- What is your favorite bird?
- The Pheonix - Rises from the ashes
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Amitava Ghosh, Shashi Tharoor, Le Febvre
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Maya Angelou
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My dad. People who have played a fundamental role in building the nation & world at large.
- What are your favorite names?
- At the moment, probably Zoya.
- What is it you most dislike?
- Messy things. Gossip centric people.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Intellectually engaged with more than admire. Not an event, but a phase - the 18th in the Indian subcontient. The series of battles marked their evolution from a naval to landlocked power.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Indomitable determination
- How would you like to die?
- In glory
- What is your present state of mind?
- An ocean of thoughts undergoing a churn
- What is your motto?
- 1. It all lies in the fundamentals! 2. Change through continuity
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Cucks's answers being displayed as featured answer.