[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:46:21 UTC Cyan Imsomething (28) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Be betrayed by the one(s) who I love and trust.
- Where would you like to live?
- Countryside with spaces and modern facilities.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Owning a lot and enjoying every moment.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Being lazy.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Those who are wise and smart, impassioned in lightening others' lives, and willing to sacrifice.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Most of the Western missionaries who laid their lives for people of other nations.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Can't think of any...
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Those who are wise and calm, helping people secretly and genuinely, humble, caring, but can lead when necessary.
- Your favorite painter?
- Xu Bei Hong
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Spirituality and Humanity
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Openness, genuineness, intelligence
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Talking to friends
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Maybe Mother Teresa?
- Your most marked characteristic?
- Open, talkative, emotional, always care for others, but bearing too much responsibilities all the time.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Feeling connected
- What is your principle defect?
- too demanding, lack of self-acceptance
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Cyan Imsomething's answers being displayed as featured answer.