[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:04:28 UTC D answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- to be ordinary
- Where would you like to live?
- somewhere fabulous & beautiful, either city or on the water preferably
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- finding rare & amazing people I love, who love me back & will never abandon me; incredible sex; knowing secret things; to be surrounded with beauty & luxury; to travel the world; to have continual access to a credit card with no limit
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- forgiving when I shouldn't; procrastination; the belief that for some reason I can completely ignore rules
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Those willing to choose hope over experience in love
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Cleopatra, Aphrodite, Marilyn Monroe,
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- those who have been through something which could break them, yet chose to stay positive and kind; & keep an innocense/ lack of bitterness.
- Your favorite painter?
- Alma Tadema, Janice Darr Cua
- Your favorite musician?
- Lenny Kravitz, Mozart
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- intelligence, playfulness, charm, with some kind ofquirk, seriousness, power, kindness, sexuality, someone who demands respect but when it comes to something/ someone really important can put his ego aside & be understanding- their desire for me ;)
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- sweetness, naturalness, lightness; who doesn't put down others; experience; the ability to change & not be narrow-minded. Someone who seeks joy. Determination & conviction of her own power
- Your favorite virtue?
- common decency and understanding, sticking up for those who can't stick up for themselves.
- Your favorite occupation?
- sex (when with someone I'm crazy about); having a secret rendezvous; laying on a beautiful yacht in a beautiful place in beautiful weather; dreaming
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Im pretty happy being myself
- Your most marked characteristic?
- A craving to be loved & adored & petted & spoiled & caressed. Prettiness. Sensuality.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- someone who i enjoy being arounfemale- doesn't try to back-stab me or talk behind my back, male- is able to be my friend and love me without constantly trying to sleep with me
- What is your principle defect?
- lack of will in resisting temptation. Making major life decisions VERY spontaneously. Lack od planning
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to regret things I did NOT do, or did NOT try... not to dream
- What would you like to be?
- Myself- the best version of myself
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- mine. Orchids, roses, gardenia, jasmin
- What is your favorite bird?
- humming birds
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Myself, Dejan, Omar... Dejan & Omar are also assholes, but until my real hero comes they were the most
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- What is it you most dislike?
- My own worst qualities
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- the ability to be cool/
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of D 's answers being displayed as featured answer.