[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 09 Oct 15 02:43:26 UTC Davian (alias) (32) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To lose the ones I love.
- Where would you like to live?
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To remember the last few years of my life.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- The prince in every bedtime story my mother read to me as a child.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My mother and grandmother.
- Your favorite painter?
- Van Gogh
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intelligent, protective, and fearless
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- I could answer this, if I could remember.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Myself, but I'm afraid once I realize who I am, I will no longer be proud of the person I've become.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- Don't know.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Trust and honesty.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To never regain the years I've lost.
- What would you like to be?
- I'm not certain.
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- What is it you most dislike?
- At the moment, myself. If others are out to get me, I can only imagine the type of person I am.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- resilience and persistence.
- How would you like to die?
- Surrounded by love ones, I don't ever want to die knowing I'm alone.
- What is your present state of mind?
- I'm falling for the man who holds me captive, he wants to me to tell the truth, but the only truth I know is that so many want me dead and I have no idea why.
- What is your motto?
- Take risks.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Davian (alias)'s answers being displayed as featured answer.