[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 05:03:07 UTC David Timme (19) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Not being able to keep my dark side from getting the overhand, when I really should struggle for betterness.
- Where would you like to live?
- Some Island in the pacific ocean, sorrounded by turquoise-blue water, living by the means of the locals.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To live with thos I admire and love, in a beautiful environment - the house I used to live in, in Afife and by preference, sorrounded by all kinds of art.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- The fault of self-respect and the fault of the will to do things in the best way each one can achieve.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Those, who by their pure geniality and heroism are preserved during history, becoming an ideal that transcends reality.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Plato, Schopenhauer, Goethe, Mahatma Gandhi and Winston Churchill.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Those who showed me the way to go, that by no means of necessarily wanting to, determinates the way I take my decisions.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Those whose sexuality is an expression of natural unboundness, rather than a mask. Women whose expression of love is of the purest you can imagine.
- Your favorite painter?
- Gustav Klimt
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Sense of Leadership, Intelligence.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Kindness, naturalness, sense of humor.
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Playing Music, Listening to it, writing it, dreaming of it. Reading, Spending time with the people I love.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I admit that I'm too confused this moment to be able to think who I would have wanted to be, rather to think what I am going to be in this life.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- The will of being respected for the determination and love I show for the things I care for.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- shrewdness, not being able to comunicate my feelings in a more rational way.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Losing my parents before establishing my own family.
- What would you like to be?
- Myself in the way that people I care about would like me to be.
- What is your favorite color?
- Since I do not believe in the reality of color, I would rather choose to don't make a choice about this.
- What is your favorite flower?
- The roses which once upon a time used to sorround me in my old garden, during my lecture or leisure.
- What is your favorite bird?
- The Sparrow
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Haruki Murakami, Oscar Wilde.
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My Father
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Joan D'Arc
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- Lack of comprehension, and besides that, my own mistakes.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Anyone of those that tried, by despisable means, to destroy lifes and the hopes of millions of people.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The Spanish Reconquista
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Pratical skills and artistic talent.
- How would you like to die?
- Calm, caressed by whom I love, closing my eyes as if I wanted to sleep, with a smile on my face.
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of David Timme's answers being displayed as featured answer.