[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:03:49 UTC Dee (19) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- to fail at my academics
- Where would you like to live?
- near family
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- to always live up to my expectations for myself. to be constantly surrounded with family.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Billy Pilgrim, Hamlet, Harry Potter
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Teddy Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, Alexander Hamilton
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- my mom
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Jane Eyre
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- Verdi, if we're talking classical musicians.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- being down-to-earth
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Sandra Day O'Connor
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- understanding, loyalty
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to lose a family member
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- my mom
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- What is it you most dislike?
- not being the best at something
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Senator McCarthy
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Lincoln's actions in general during the Civil War
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- to be more charming
- How would you like to die?
- having lived a complete and well-rounded life
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- you cant kill integrity.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Dee's answers being displayed as featured answer.