[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:54:59 UTC Diana (52) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- self doubt
- Where would you like to live?
- a delightful city apartment or near the ocean
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- to love and be loved, to matter to someone else
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- those who do what they do in anonimity
- Your favorite painter?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- a more educated me
- What is your principle defect?
- critical nature
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- my daughter
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- the unselfish
- What are your favorite names?
- my lover's and my children's
- What is it you most dislike?
- disrespect, lack of discretion
- How would you like to die?
- peacefully, in my sleep, of old age and much beloved
- What is your present state of mind?
- content and wonderment
- What is your motto?
- do what you say you will do
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Diana's answers being displayed as featured answer.