[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 01:30:30 UTC Diane (53) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be controlled
- Where would you like to live?
- New York City or San Francisco
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Physical, intellectual and spiritual freedom. Love Energy.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Cheese & lack of movement
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Mother Teresa; Martin Luther King; Benjamin Franklin; Bobby Kennedy; Rosa Parks
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My Mother; My Daughter; My Sister; My Friend
- Your favorite musician?
- Joni Mitchell; Miles Davis; Mireille Mathieu
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Writing. Entertaining.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- A great entertainer
- Your most marked characteristic?
- Loving from a distance
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Honesty & kindness
- What is your principle defect?
- Keeping my world small
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Never to have known love
- What would you like to be?
- Exactly what I am
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My Mother, my daughter, my best friend
- What is it you most dislike?
- Sanctimonious thought and stupidity that just keeps talking
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Intelligence & wisdom
- How would you like to die?
- Painless, beautiful and organized
- What is your present state of mind?
- Full of hope and love
- What is your motto?
- Love Energy is the only truth
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Diane's answers being displayed as featured answer.