[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 10 Nov 16 22:26:30 UTC Donna Falksen (69) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- to live without my husband
- Where would you like to live?
- in my dream house on the 5 acre lot we own
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- being with my husband, children and their families
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- I like sweets more than I should
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- strong, manly men
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- I don't know
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Reba McIntire, Jaclyn Smith
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- beautiful, loving women
- Your favorite painter?
- I don't have one
- Your favorite musician?
- Dolly Parton, Reba McIntire, Randy Travis
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- intelligence, honesty
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- strength, honesty, kindness
- Your favorite virtue?
- I don't know. I guess love
- Your favorite occupation?
- reading, putting together jigsaw puzzles and watching TV/movies
- Who would you have liked to be?
- a kindergarten teacher
- Your most marked characteristic?
- I love my grandchildren to death
- What do you most value in your friends?
- honesty and loyalty
- What is your principle defect?
- overly picky
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- to lose my husband and children and grandchildren all at once
- What would you like to be?
- thinner and in better shape to be able to move about better for my grandkids
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- I don't have one
- Who are your favorite poets?
- I don't like poetry
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Reba McIntire, Jaclyn Smith, Princess Diana
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- I don't have any
- What is it you most dislike?
- hypocrites especially the so-called "religious" ones
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- I don't think about military history really to admire it.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- be more outgoing
- How would you like to die?
- with my husband and quickly
Donna is a 69 year old, obese woman with graying brown hair and glasses. She is married to Dale and they just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Her husband, kids and their families and her dog, Sweetie Girl, are her entire world. She lost both of her parents 6 weeks apart when she was 17. This awful tragedy has colored her entire life and existence and the reason why her husband and family are her sole reason for living. Due to her weight, she cannot get out the house very often since walking is painful for her so she lives a life in seclusion with her husband and 2 dogs.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Donna Falksen's answers being displayed as featured answer.