[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 09 Nov 16 20:05:39 UTC EMMA MAY GREEN (14) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- DONNT RIGHTLY KNOW. BEEN 'ROUND DIS PLACE SO LONG, I BE GUESSIN' DYING IS DA WORST
- Where would you like to live?
- BACK WIT DEM WHO LUVED ME
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- MAYBE JIST A HOLDIN HANDS WIT A BOY I KNEW BACK WHEN
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- CANNT LEAVE 'TIL PAPA COMES
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- DONNT 'MEMBER ANY
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- DER WAS A OLE MAN WHO LIVED UNDR THE BRIDGE. HE TOL STORIES 'BOUT THE WILD WES. I LIKD HIM TELLIN 'BOUT BACK THEN. HE A GOOD CHARACTR
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- MAW MAW. SHE WAS PRETTY. I 'MEMBER HER SMILE SOMETIMES. I CAN HEAR HER SING WHEN IT RAINS. I GUES SHE BE TRYIN TO KEEP US ALL FROM BEING AFEARED. (STARTS CRYING SOFTLY)
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- (SHRUGS SHOULDERS) DONNT MUCH TINK 'BOUT IT.
- Your favorite painter?
- NEVR LEARNED ONE
- Your favorite musician?
- MRS. DANIELS. SHE BE PLAYIN' THE CHURCH ORGAN AS I RECALL. EVRY SUNDAY SHE MADE US'IN ALL CLAP AND SING FOR OUR GOD.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- ONLY MAN I DID KNOW WAS PAW PAW. HIS SHOULDRS WERE SO HIGH, WHY I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST A STRETCH FROM HEAVEN. AND HE SURE COULD HUG US'IN ALL TOGETHR. PAW PAW WAS THE BEST GOOD MAN
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- NOT SURE WHAT A QUALITY IS, BUT MY MAW MAW WOULD GATHR HERBS AND MAKE MIXES SO SICK FOLKS COULD GET BETTR. I WISH I HAD LEARNED HOW.
- Your favorite virtue?
- PAW PAW SAYS NEVER LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND. HE SAYS THAT'S WHAT THEY TEACH HIM IN THE ARMY. SO I WON'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND.
- Your favorite occupation?
- I GUES JIST TAKIN CARE OF MY BROBROS AND SISSY. LOST ONE OTHER NOT SURE WHERE. DON'T KNOW WHY I DONNT 'MEMBER.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- ONCE I THOUGHT 'BOUT MAKIN DRESSES. MAW MAW EVEN SHOWED ME A STITCH OR TWO BUT TIME RAN OUT
- Your most marked characteristic?
- PAW PAW SAID MY LONG BROWN HAIR WIT DANCIN STREAMS OF YELLOW LIGHT WAS DA BEST
- What do you most value in your friends?
- DONNT RECALL NO FRIENDS
- What is your principle defect?
- CAN'T LEAVE WITOUT PAW PAW
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- TO NEVR BE LOVED OR HAVE A FAMILY OF MY OWN. LIKE I AM NOW. CAN'T GET WORST THEN DIS.
- What would you like to be?
- JUST LIKE MAW MAW. HELPING SICK PEOPLE
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- YELLOW TULIPS
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- DONNT KNOW ANY
- Who are your favorite poets?
- DONNT KNOW ANY
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- MY LITTLE BROBROS. DAE RUN 'ROUND ALL DA TIME, MAKIN' UP STORIES 'BOUT WHERE PAW PAW IS. I KNOW IT ALL MAKE-BELIEF BUT DAE MY HEAROES
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND 'CAUSE SHE GETS TO GO BACK HOME. I KEEP TINKING IF I STAY HERE LONG ENUFF, I COULD GET BACK HOME TOO
- What are your favorite names?
- PAW PAW CALLED ME LI'LE EM EVEN AFTR I WAS GROWD. I GUES IT BE MY FAVORIT
- What is it you most dislike?
- CAN'T GO HOME
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- DONNT KNOW ANY
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- LAST 4TH JULY PARADE WHEN PAW PAW MARCHED WITH ALL OF THE SOLDIERS. PAW PAW WAS SO HANDSOME
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- I WISH I COULD BE A WIND AND TAKE KITES HIGH INTO THE SKY. BROBROS USED TO MAKE REAL GOODIN ONES. THEY BE FL'IN SO HIGH. I WOULD JUST GO WITH DAT WIND.
- How would you like to die?
- NOT THE WAY I DID. JUST WANTED TO GET BETTR MEET A BOY, GET MARRIED AND WELL YOU KNOW, BE A MAW MAW TOO.
- What is your present state of mind?
- TORMENTED.KNOW GOD HAS A PLAN, JUST DONNT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO GO OR WHO TO ASK. NO BODY COMES HERE. FEAR DON KEEPS EVRY ONE AWAY. SICKNESS RUINED THE EARTH
- What is your motto?
- FAMILY GOTTS TO STICK TOGETR FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES.
EMMA MAY GREEN WEEK THREE
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of EMMA MAY GREEN's answers being displayed as featured answer.