[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 29 Sep 16 17:21:32 UTC Elexia (19) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Family holidays without my family.
- Where would you like to live?
- The city, I once lived in New York, I'd love to go back one day.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Laying in bed with my dog, watching my tv shows or listening to my favorite music.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Procrastination, I enjoy the pressure of last minute work,
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- In the literal sense, the Flash.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Buddy Holly
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My mother, there isn't a thing in this world that woman wouldn't do for me (and quite frankly, there isn't much she hasn't done for me). She's my only family, I love her to death.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Hermoine Granger
- Your favorite painter?
- Jim Mckenzie
- Your favorite musician?
- Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Buddy Holly, Phil Collins, and so so so many others
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- A sense of humor.
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Confidence, but not cockiness, we as women have to build each other up not compete.
- Your favorite virtue?
- Love, love is made of up of so many other virtues, it's a blend of the best and worst things in life to create this feeling of euphoria. Above all things I believe in love.
- Your favorite occupation?
- an author
- Who would you have liked to be?
- A better daughter to my mother, it wasn't until recently that I've come to realize all she's done for me all on her own.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- My sense of humor.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Support, I've had friends let me live with them, friends who've brought me food when I was poor, friends who've gone and visited my mother in the hospital because I couldn't make it.
- What is your principle defect?
- Lack of motivation.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Not having had the friends and mother that I do.
- What would you like to be?
- Someone who can give my mom the live she deserves, she spent 20 years doing that for me, now it's my turn.
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- I don't like birds, I've irrationally afraid of them.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Edgar Allen Poe
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Edgar Allen Poe
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- My mother, only my mother.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Cleopatra as well.
- What are your favorite names?
- Malacai, Evangelina, Rosalie
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Rafael Trujillo, Fidel Castro, Joseph Stalin. Trump will be up there when he passes.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- I don't admire anything involving war.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- I wouldn't, but given as that's impossible, I just want to know that I did everything I could for the people I love, I don't want to die with incomplete goals.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Determination to do my homework, this included.
- What is your motto?
- "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend" -Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Elexia's answers being displayed as featured answer.