[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 27 Oct 10 05:52:32 UTC Elliot answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be friendless, bored and alone.
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere on the west coast. Preferably Vancouver but anywhere with a beach is good.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Spending time with friends, movies, books, good soccer games and to do things I love and find interesting
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- I can be very absent minded and forgetful. I am easily distracted.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Any character that is slightly damaged but well intentioned. Particularly if they are male or often times wear a hat.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Blair, Trudeau. Love him or hate him he had a vision and made things exciting. Politicans should strive to change the world for the better rather than do nothing and inspire nothing good or bad in the public.
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Strong, confident, with a good sense of humour.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Molly Clock from Scrubs.
- Your favorite painter?
- Robert Bateman, Jessica Hische, Joshua Kemble. Anyone who does particularly adept watercolours of either cityscapes or seascapes.
- Your favorite musician?
- The Shins
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Passion and sense of humour
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Passion and sense of humour
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Whatever one loves to do. For me something that involves writing.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Dr. Molly Clock.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- A certain reserved, kurt, absentmindedness combined with outgoingness and impulsiveness.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Quality time and sense of humour.
- What is your principle defect?
- I am absentminded, forgetful and impulsive.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To be entirely alone.
- What would you like to be?
- Carefree, calm, happy, cozy and confident.
- What is your favorite color?
- Chocolate brown.
- What is your favorite flower?
- The sword lily.
- What is your favorite bird?
- The owl.
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- George Orwell.
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Simon and Garfunkel.
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- I don't know that much about history.
- What are your favorite names?
- Otis, Jake, Malcolm, Molly, Hamilton.
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Beauty, charm and confidence.
- How would you like to die?
- What is your present state of mind?
- Nostalgic, contemplative.
- What is your motto?
- At the moment - Over time we all become our own doppelgangers, these completely different people who just happen to look like us.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Elliot 's answers being displayed as featured answer.