[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 12 Jan 16 07:15:44 UTC Ethan Mayatt (25) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To never be able to interact with my friends or family ever again
- Where would you like to live?
- In a log cabin by a great lake surrounded by unmolested wilderness
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- A life lived in the company of good friends
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Spending money on spur of the moment purchases that could of been better used elsewhere
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Sherlock Holmes, Artemis Fowl, Christian Grey, Miles Halter, John Aston
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Marcus Aurelius, Rene Decartes, Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, George Orwell, Christopher Hitchens, JFK, Theodore Roosevelt, Kingsley Amis, Johnny Cash, Noel Chavasse
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My Mother, Tera Patrick, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Joyce Meyer, Gulshan Esther, Karen Straughan
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Katniss Everdeen
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- Johnny Cash
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intelligence, calmness, thoughtfulness, kindness, an ability to think for oneself, a sense of the ironic
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Intelligence, naturalness, thoughtfulness, kindness, an ability to think for oneself, caring, tenderness
- Your favorite virtue?
- common sense
- Your favorite occupation?
- Music, both production and performance
- Who would you have liked to be?
- The best possible version of myself
- Your most marked characteristic?
- A craving to be admired and respected by my peers
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Their support
- What is your principle defect?
- Quick to anger and judgement of others
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To lose all contact with my friends and family forever
- What would you like to be?
- Respected and admired by those who I respect and admire
- What is your favorite color?
- Blue in all it's shades and hues
- What is your favorite flower?
- Roses, Sunflowers and Rosemary
- What is your favorite bird?
- Great grey owl and the eagle owl
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Christopher Hitchens, George Orwell, John F. Kennedy, Harper Lee
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Edgar Allan Poe, Charles Bukowski
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Christopher Hitchens, Johnny Cash, Ronnie Barker, David Allen, Spike Milligan, Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson, Charley Boorman,
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Boadicea, Cleopatra
- What are your favorite names?
- Ruby, Theodore, Phoebe, Arthur, Leonard, Catherine, Jack, Angela, Tulyar, Quentin, Xavier, Jade, Amelia
- What is it you most dislike?
- The dark
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Hitler, Saddam Hussain, Stalin, Margaret Thatcher, Tony Blair, Slobodan Milošević
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The battle for Stalingrad during WW2
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- to be able to learn and retain foreign languages with ease
- How would you like to die?
- Sat in a comfortable chair with a glass of whiskey and a cigar surrounded by my closest friend and engaged in witty conversation
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- Liberté, égalité, fraternité and Take the risk of thinking for yourself , much more happiness , truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Ethan Mayatt's answers being displayed as featured answer.