[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 16 Jan 14 05:32:51 UTC FYS14Serenity (19) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Being in a place far from home and no means to go back
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere where life is less about systems and ladders and more about living
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Being surrounded by loving people with a vast expanse of fruitful land and limitless resources
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Women who can have the career and soical position of a man while also being mothers and fantastic cooks
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Compassion, regard for others
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- A sharp wit
- Your favorite occupation?
- Whatever the people who lay on beaches all day do
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- A deflated drive to get up
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To have been born any later than the year I was
- What would you like to be?
- Something to be admired
- What is your favorite color?
- The shade of green leaves turn right before it rains
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- All women who have sat enthroned alone
- What are your favorite names?
- Abraham and Catherine
- What is it you most dislike?
- The willingness of the spirit that is oppressed by the weakness of the flesh
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The victory of the Six Day War
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Cascading hair and lasting beauty
- How would you like to die?
- In a way that is recorded in volumes of history
- What is your present state of mind?
- Somewhat like the ceilings in old basilicas with their paintings of clouds and angels
- What is your motto?
- As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of FYS14Serenity's answers being displayed as featured answer.