[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 25 Jan 17 17:07:28 UTC Francis (18) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Loss of a loved one
- Where would you like to live?
- In a great place of exploration
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To enjoyy all the wonders of earth
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Indulging in literary works without living my own adventures
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Socrates, Abraham Lincoln
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- my mother
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- brave women
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- Anything inspirational
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- A famous explorer
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- Lack of experience
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Missed opportunities
- What would you like to be?
- A better me
- What is your favorite color?
- Red as the hot sky in summer
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- The Bald Eagle
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Joan of Arc
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Any fight for freedom
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Unlimited courage
- How would you like to die?
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- Life is too short
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Francis's answers being displayed as featured answer.