[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 09 Sep 11 05:43:50 UTC Genevieve (16) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To have lived without living; having wasted precious time on insignificant matters.
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere with a hot summer and sweet spring.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To do the things I love, and to have people around me who care about my well-being.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- I have far too many faults to list.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Cal Trask, Holden Caulfield, Scott Pilgrim
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Warhol, Reed, Dean, Van Gogh
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- I love Lux Lisbon.
- Your favorite painter?
- Warhol, Banksy, if I'm going classic then Boticelli, Monet, Van Gogh, Hopper.
- Your favorite musician?
- Lou Reed, Bob Dylan.
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Intelligence, humor, modesty, depth
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Confidence, style, humor, intelligence.
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Oceanography, photography, writing.
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I would have liked to be a Grecian princess.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- Pure mediocrity.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Humbleness, trust, loyalty.
- What is your principle defect?
- Belligerence, stupidity, unnatractiveness; u
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Genevieve's answers being displayed as featured answer.