[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 22 Dec 15 11:43:18 UTC Guenther answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To live in a world in the control of the unworthy and weak
- Where would you like to live?
- In a world where strength rules, and the weak are crushed
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Fine wine, women, and music
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Certainly gluttony, if that can be a fault.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Jay Gatsby, Kurtz, Sherlock Holmes
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Hitler, Stalin, Martin Luther. Their approaches may have been flawed, but my word! How charismatic they were!
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Eva Peron. A strong woman beloved by her people. Cleopatra - very cunning and sneaky.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- The ones who know how to use their wiles to their advantage
- Your favorite painter?
- High Renaissance painters, like Raphael, Michelangelo, and Signorelli
- Your favorite musician?
- Beethoven, Mozart
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Strength, intelligence, cunning
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- I have answered this already - strength, cunning. This grows tedious
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Manipulating the masses to achieve my end goals - whatever they may be this week
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I am who I have always wanted to be
- Your most marked characteristic?
- Some would say a cruel streak. I don't see it as cruel; it is more practical.
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Friends is a subjective term. I prefer "associates" - and those must be loyal and unquestioning.
- What is your principle defect?
- I wouldn't know. I don't have defects.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Failing in my mission to cleanse the world of the unworthy
- What would you like to be?
- Myself - I am perfect as is.
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Conrad, Fitzgerald, Hemingway
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Shakespeare, Browning, Baudelaire
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- This is getting ridiculous. I have answered this - Hitler, Stalin, all the charismatic leaders of history
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- ... Fine. I'll continue playing. Cleopatra, Eva Peron.
- What are your favorite names?
- The one I'm currently using.
- What is it you most dislike?
- Weak, mewling, cowardly people without the mettle to do what needs to be done.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- I have many natural gifts; I cannot think of anything else I need.
- How would you like to die?
- Die? I will never die.
- What is your present state of mind?
- Mild annoyance at answering these ridiculous questions repeatedly
- What is your motto?
- Work will set you free.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Guenther's answers being displayed as featured answer.