[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 04:27:41 UTC Gus (18) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Born into a situation that is terrible and inescapable.
- Where would you like to live?
- Wherever my home is.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To love and be loved in return.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Tyler Durden
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My mother and younger sister.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Your favorite painter?
- All of them.
- Your favorite musician?
- Travis Barker
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The ability to read people
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- The ability to console people
- Your favorite virtue?
- Live, laugh, love
- Your favorite occupation?
- Being myself
- Who would you have liked to be?
- If I could be any person in history it would be my son
- Your most marked characteristic?
- The willingness to take things as far as needed
- What do you most value in your friends?
- The laughter I recieve.
- What is your principle defect?
- Inability to accept love from a woman
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Seperated from my family
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Gus's answers being displayed as featured answer.