[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 06 Jul 17 23:39:56 UTC Hazelnut (17) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Turning into my wolf form
- Where would you like to live?
- A farm house with acres of land
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Making the winning goal in a game of batball
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- I love pigging out on chocobugs but it interferes with my workout and makes me feel like a fatty
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Hermonie Granger
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Barbacus the Gladiator
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Badass bitches like Berona Bottoms
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Wednesday Adams
- Your favorite painter?
- Frida Khalo
- Your favorite musician?
- Death Jam
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- A good head of hair
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Hairless legs.
- Your favorite virtue?
- Smooth legs
- Your favorite occupation?
- playing batball
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Not a motherfucking teenage werewolf
- Your most marked characteristic?
- My claws
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Unconditional love
- What is your principle defect?
- lack of confidence in my true self but you'll never catch me saying that
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- being stuck in my werewolf form forever
- What would you like to be?
- not a werefolf
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Yellow roses
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Hazelnut's answers being displayed as featured answer.