[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 11 Nov 16 05:04:22 UTC Helory (22) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- For my family to go hungry
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere far from my home here. A place where I can start a new life
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To live simply in peace and contentment, with those that I care about
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Reading comics and fiction when I should be working
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Deadpool, and Spiderman
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- A girl who's free spirited
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Red Widow
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Common sense, integrity
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Bold, intelligent
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- I'm not too sure
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Being understanding
- What is your principle defect?
- Closing off to others
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- For my past to come into my present
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Never really had one
- What is your favorite bird?
- An eagle
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Never had one
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Don't read much poetry
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Sidney Burns
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Rosa Park
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- The corrupt ones
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- I can't really pick one.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- In peace, surrounded by loved ones
- What is your present state of mind?
- At a loss of what to do
- What is your motto?
- I never really had much of a motto
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Helory 's answers being displayed as featured answer.