[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Thu, 20 Apr 17 20:50:36 UTC Ivy Morgan (34) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Losing my baby girl
- Where would you like to live?
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- World peace
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Biting my nails
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Abe Lincoln
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My mother
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Your favorite painter?
- I've never been to a museum
- Your favorite musician?
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- good looking
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- She stays away from my man
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Queen of the world
- Your most marked characteristic?
- Green eyes
- What do you most value in your friends?
- They are not hoes
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- Attack on US soil
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- What's a prose writer?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Never could understand that poetry crap
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Military and my daddy
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Elizabeth Taylor
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- Animal cruelty
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Civil War
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- How would you like to die?
- I don't care as long as I'm having fun while doing it
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- You only live once
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Ivy Morgan 's answers being displayed as featured answer.