[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 17:04:24 UTC Ivy (10) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be seperated from the things I value. Person or talent
- Where would you like to live?
- In the country that I always dream of.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Everybody treats nature fairly, and to see homeless living in a great way now.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- To a life I would love to live in filled with art of emotion.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Action and romance maybe like in Twilight.
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Picasso, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- A women who tries hard to maintain who she was in her ordianary life.
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Those who are just natural in being themselves and are kind hearted to help others without asking for anything in return.
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- creativity. imagination
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- intelligent, kind hearted, just natural
- Your favorite virtue?
- Every virtue known.
- Your favorite occupation?
- Art, reading, dreaming
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Since I still have a lot of years to go before I'm a adult. I rather think of my present instead of somebody else's.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- Quiet and solitary
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Integrity- When they act true to themselves and not pretend to be my friends and act nice to me at first. Without integrity they would ditch me and only like me for answers to questions at school.
- What is your principle defect?
- Weakness to give people everything.
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- My family to never really understanding me.
- What would you like to be?
- Right now, I would like to be me since I can't really think of anything else.
- What is your favorite color?
- White which in light combines all the colors together to make something in beauty make all the colors work in a new nature.
- What is your favorite flower?
- Rose in their bright red it stands out from the distance.
- What is your favorite bird?
- Blue Jay
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Now Stephenie Meyer and J. K. Rowling
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Shakesphere and Shel Silverstein
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- George Washington and Abraham Licncoln
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- What are your favorite names?
- Nobody really calls me anything else but my legal name.
- What is it you most dislike?
- That I can't help anything else in a great amount due to circumstances.
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Benedict Arnold
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Civil War.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Being social and athletic.
- How would you like to die?
- Knowing that a family loves me, and somehow better than I hope I will ever be.
- What is your present state of mind?
- In a state of puberty.
- What is your motto?
- Don't dwell on the past -- but learn lessons from it so you can move on. or "the best predictor of future behavior is there past behavior. "
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Ivy's answers being displayed as featured answer.