[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Wed, 13 Jan 16 00:17:29 UTC Jack Viper (29) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Realising I already admitted defeat
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere hot, by the sea, with plenty of alcohol
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Eternal distraction
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Feeling guilt.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- The anti-heroes, those who do not surrender who and what they are
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- my sisters
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- Joshua Homme
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- An artist
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- their loyalty
- What is your principle defect?
- being literal
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- realising your faults just before you die
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Red tulips
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- I don't read fiction
- Who are your favorite poets?
- poetry is pointless
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Not got anyone
- What are your favorite names?
- would a rose by any other name still smell as sweet?
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- The inventor of propoganda
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- Admire is definitely the wrong word.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- To be much taller
- How would you like to die?
- I wouldn't like to
- What is your present state of mind?
- frustration. grand frustration
- What is your motto?
- Don't do to me what you'll hate me for doing to you later
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Jack Viper's answers being displayed as featured answer.