[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 03 Feb 17 02:55:41 UTC Jack (18) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- My mother dying
- Where would you like to live?
- In the mountains, to overlook everything
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To be with family
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- To be heard
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Jack Bauer
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Eleanor Roosevel
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Your favorite painter?
- Andy Warhol
- Your favorite musician?
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- common sense
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- common sense
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Running my father's company
- Who would you have liked to be?
- A professor
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- lack of control
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- The death of my mother
- What would you like to be?
- A god
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Tufted titmouse
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- John Milton
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Walt Whitman
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it you most dislike?
- The mystical
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The fall of the Berlin Wall
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- being approachable
- How would you like to die?
- I wouldn't
- What is your present state of mind?
- Focused on graduating college
- What is your motto?
- I do not live by my own words, like Nike, I just do it
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of Jack's answers being displayed as featured answer.