[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Tue, 15 May 12 04:22:41 UTC James (30) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- To be in pain.
- Where would you like to live?
- A small, quiet town on a coast
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To be surrounded by friends, with the ability to read, and to be able to experience art and beauty all around me
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Envy, Doubt, Bitterness
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Jay Gatsby, Don Draper, Hank Moody, Roger Sterling, Aloyosha Fyodorov,
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Winston Churchill, Theodore Roosevelt
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- My Mother
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Oedipa Maas
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
- Ryan Adams
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- A soldier in World War II
- Your most marked characteristic?
- A need to be liked and accepted
- What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principle defect?
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To be alone
- What would you like to be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Dostoyevsky, Fitzgerald, Sarah Vowell, Erik Larsen, Tolstoy,
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Those that help Third World countries
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- Queen Elizabeth, the Virgin Mother,
- What are your favorite names?
- Myra, Thomas (my parents)
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- everyone that has oppressed the weak.
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- right now, Operation Anthropoid
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- the ability to speak more clearly
- How would you like to die?
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- life, living it
I feel that I rushed through these a bit, but it's easy to overthing them, I think.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of James's answers being displayed as featured answer.