[Answer the Proust Questionnaire]
[Answers by name or age]
On Fri, 05 Feb 16 00:53:50 UTC James (19) answered the Proust Questionnaire (click on a question to read other answers):
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Being a failure.
- Where would you like to live?
- Somewhere cheap, and chill.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- Books, computers, and friends.
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Slacking, and lying to myself about it.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- The strong, just, and caring
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Admiral Yi, Jesus, Roosevelt
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Women like Scheherazade
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Strong, and tough
- Your favorite musician?
- Noduo Uematsu
- The quality you most admire in a man?
- Moral, and physical strength, humor, easygoing
- The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Kindness, humor, understanding, easygoing
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Stories, and story design
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Someone who I like.
- Your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Easygoing, understanding
- What is your principle defect?
- Lust and lethargy
- What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
- To turn from gods grace.
- What would you like to be?
- Myself - as those whom I admire would like me to be
- What is your favorite color?
- Purple or blue
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- John Cash, Edgar Allen Poe
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Admiral Yi, Jesus, My Father
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
- What are your favorite names?
- James, Alexander, Alfred
- What is it you most dislike?
- What historical figures do you most despise?
- Lucifer, Thomas Edison
- What event in military history do you most admire?
- The life of Admiral Yi, The end of each World War.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
- Will power and vast Knowledge
- How would you like to die?
- A good man
- What is your present state of mind?
- What is your motto?
- Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
Clicking on the left button will increase the likelihood of James's answers being displayed as featured answer.